Around our house:
- Busy June and July, friends and family visiting
- Solstice Celebration
- Acknowledging the output of energy at this time of year
- Baby is nearly walking
- Aware Parenting continued successes
- Emily talks about the science of Traditional Foods Diet
- Dr Emily Wiggins
- What is 123 Ramen?
- Using what is available.
- Relationship and community building through local transactions.
- Weston A Price and Traditional Foods Diet
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
- Fermented foods
- Pastured Animals
- Raw Milk
- The Root Cellar
- Farm Dinner Series this summer, follow Root Cellar on social media
Photo of Anna Witham by Shawn Linehan
Modern Folk logo by Stefan Perkinz greasywhisper.com
Theme music by Lee Rosevere
Support for Modern Folk comes from my wife Emily Wiggins. Emily is a Naturopathic Doctor in Bend OR.